Saturday, May 9, 2015

The work of many acres really gets in the way of my "air baths" as Ben Franklin used to call his walks in the nude. We have had so much rain that the trails I cut are constantly growing up to the point I have to mow them before I can hike again. Then the rain washed out much of our roads so I am repairing those as well as helping neighbors with theirs.

I do enjoy the hiking though when the Sun is not bearing down quite so hot. The humidity still brings out the sweat though and when I do get to hike, I come back with a full sheen of exertion. I love being nude in the wild.

I did make the run at Star Ranch in McDade. Great fun if you did not go. Nice cool day and I beat the time I hoped for.

Peace and God's blessing on you and your activities today.

No comments:

Post a Comment