Friday, January 23, 2015

A January Day

The day was warm, with days of cold and dreariness falling away.  The Sun was high and more in the south so that it bathed my body completely as I walked. My summer tan has long faded but this January day held the promise of a warm spring and gaining that glow back. Walking in the woods much of the year presents the challenges of spider webs, flies, and other bugs, but a January walk on a warm winter day has none of those issues. The native grasses are tall enough in some areas to reach the bottom of my butt and tickle me as I walk through them. This walk created in me a desire and lust for my wife. Who would have thought the woods could bring on an erection in an old guy.  I love being in nature and appreciating what God has created in both the world and me.

Where: Bastrop County
When: 1/19/15
How far: 2.5 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment