Monday, January 19, 2015

A Race in the Nude

A Race in the Nude


Part of my goals for this year is to run several 5K races. At least two of these are races run at nudist sites and therefore run in the nude. I ran one at Star Ranch in McDade (http://www.starranch.net/) a couple of years ago. The goal is not to run fast or win, but to have a great time and enjoy being with others naked enjoying the out of doors.

The race is a good way to introduce yourself to nudist camps if you have never been.  I plan to be at Star Ranch on April 11, 2015. Come join. It is fun.

Here is what I wrote 2 years ago after running the race: "Today I ran my first race ever in the nude! That was not such a big deal but hanging around and not being too self-concious was. “Is my dick smaller than most? what are the women thinking about me. Did I stare at her boobs too long? That guy is huge!!”
Amazing what we put ourselves through."

No comments:

Post a Comment